VHEY Images Use Terms and Conditions
Three Simple Steps to using one of our images
- Locate and add the image to a lightbox
- Request permission for the lightbox(s)
- Credit Visit Hull & East Yorkshire as the source of the image when you use it
VHEY Images User License
By requesting, downloading, storing or using any material from this site you are accepting the following license:
- You, as user of any images contained on this site, accept any and all liability arising from such use. Images may only be requested for Tourism promotion and you may be requested to provide full details of use.
- You may request and store only the images you plan to use as materials for the creation of a project, website or publication. You may not archive images other than those used in such a project, website or publication (i.e. downloading or archiving the entire collection or substantial part of it is prohibited).
- You must not redistribute the images in anyway designed for reuse. You must not offer for sale or sub-license these images (or a collection of).
- A link (or textural credit in non-web applications) to www.visithullandeastyorkshire.com is required where an image is used. Acceptable credits include 'image: www.visithullandeastyorkshire.com' or a hyperlink to the URL 'http://www.visithullandeastyorkshire.com'. The credit shall be located in a suitably readable font on the same page as the image; alternatively you may credit Visit Hull & East Yorkshire if you prefer.
- When images are used in printed material or non internet-connected electronic media, a credit is needed on each page (or a facing page) where an image is used. The credit can either be at the bottom of the page or near the image i.e. in a caption. Many designers find the credit is less intrusive when it is printed sideways or at the edge of the page near the gutter.
- Images may also be used in other forms of digital and video media (games, demos, presentations, interactive systems, films etc.) a credit is required either where the image is used, or at the start of the presentation / film or on a 'welcome screen'.
- Where images are used in online banners the credit link may be included on the page where the user who clicks the banner is taken to. This page will be the final destination page of the banner link and not any auto-forwarded or unseen page which the browser may passes through while displaying the final banner destination page.
- Visit Hull & East Yorkshire reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without notice.
- You are free to edit the images in anyway you want, crop, re-size, perform any operation you want, as long as proportions are constrained. With reference to term 7, the use of images featuring trademarks, recognisable copyright designs etc. should be used in accordance with trademark and copyright law (this definitely excludes using trademarks in any form of advertising!).
- Some of the images featured on this site may contain trademarks, designs and logos from other entities, Visit Hull & East Yorkshire may not be in any way connected to these entities. All trademarks, designs and logos remain the property of their respective owners. Users wishing to use these images should seek permission from the relevant trademark holder before use.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
- Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Registrations and authorisations
Our VAT number is 902777516.
- Our contact details
The full name of our company is Visit Hull & East Yorkshire. We are registered in the UK under registration number 5716140. Our registered address is Rollitts Solicitors Wilberforce Court, High Street, Hull, HU1 1YJ
You can contact us by email to email@example.com
These terms and conditions are based on a template created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk.